JXi™ POOL & SPA HEATER
The JXi is the complete package, a small 2 feet by 2 feet footprint, a top that can be rotated 180° degrees so you never need to rotate headers. Drop install for replacing a Pentair Master Temp or Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heater without having to do major re-plumbing. And it is made right here in Vista California from the ground up (I took a tour of the JXi manufacturing facility in March of this year).
The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi pool, and spa heater are available in three BTU sizes, 200K, 260K, 399K, and is offered in both natural and propane gas models.
A pool heater is a great way to extend the swimming season and essential if you have a spa attached to your pool. There is nothing better than firing up the heater on a cold Winter night and sitting out in your spa watching the stars. So it is important to choose the right heater, one that is easy to use and will give you the fewest problems in the future. Jandy has excellent quality control and every JXi heater is checked at the factory for defects. You will get a quality product made in the USA.
Here are some of the great features of the JXi heater:
- Ultra-compact, 2'x2' footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility.
- Lightweight design, weighs less than 126 pounds, for easy maneuverability and transport.
- Retrofit option, no plumbing adjustments required for quick and easy replacement of Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® heaters.
84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpass strict DOE energy-efficiency requirements.
- VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology for JXi available installed from the factory (select models) or as an easy retrofit to any JXi on site.
- Automatic actuation of the flow bypass valve is based on call for heat and does not require human interaction.
- The flow bypass valve is integrated into the JXi's header, requiring no external plumbing modifications.
- The hydraulic savings of VersaFlo make it the perfect complement to Versa Plumb®, which reduces plumbing costs and maximizes energy efficiency in the smallest footprint available.
- Flexible Installation - 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
- Versa Plumb-Ready - Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models.
- Easy Access - Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
- Sidewall Ventilation - Provides versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface igniter for consistent start-ups
- User-Friendly Control - Digital interface for effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.